Saucony Running Shoes - Guide ISO 2 - Mens
- Successor to the Guide ISO
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation. Check out this article about pronation to learn more
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 10.3 oz. | 292 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.