Pacific and Co - Sometimes - Socks
Cycling Socks ‘Sometimes You Win & Sometimes You Learn’
They defeat you only if you want it: if you do not want to, you take advantage of that loss to learn something new. It is not a motto, nor a phrase to make history, but a lifestyle applicable to sports, relationships and day to day.
Designed to train and compete in hot and humid climates, Pacific and Co. performance cycling socks are designed for maximum breathability levels. Made with Polyamide yarn, they guarantee comfort and a high humidity evacuation, improving even more the management of humidity. The toe and heel has a reinforced knitting at the pressure points of the foot to ensure total absorption of vibration and shock.
93% Polyamide 7% Lycra
- Airflow Technology mesh designed for a maximum ventilation.
- 3M Reflective Logo Safety first. Crafted from reflective dots theft illuminate when hit with light you’re guaranteed to be seen in poor light conditions
- Leg + welt height of closer to 7″
- Extra Cushion More protection against impacts. Shock-absorber suction at toe & heel for a complete comfy experience.
- Airchband support offers mid-foot stability for a better fit. Prevents sliding moves during activity. Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.